FACCNE announces winners of its 12th Annual Business Awards
The French-American Chamber of Commerce, New England (FACCNE) is proud to announce the winners of its 12th Annual Business Awards, which took place on Thursday, September 26th, 2013 at the Langham Hotel in Boston.
The Up & Coming Company Award went to Voluntis, a medical software company specializing in software medical device and patient relationship management (PRM). Voluntis (www.voluntis.com) beat out two other finalists in the category, Median Technologies and Trace One.
The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Award went to EOS Imaging (www.eos-imaging.com), which designs, develops and markets EOS®, a medical imaging system revolutionizing the chain of treatment for the most common osteo-articular conditions and the orthopedic surgeries associated. The other finalist in this category was Digimind.
In addition to the announcement of the two award winners, the event also featured a presentation by Keynote Speaker Stephan Dietrich, VP of Neolane Solution Americas at Adobe. Dietrich’s presentation discussed his experience as a successful entrepreneur in the US. His company was sold in July 2013 to Adobe for $600 million, making it one of the largest marketing software acquisitions of the year.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617 520-2121.
- 3.1 Mb
The group photo shows the following people (from left to right — the two winners are indicated in bold):
- Patrick Bian, Board Member FACCNE;
- Michael Bromme, Senior Vice President Sales Operation World Wide, Trace One;
- Sameer Jaiswal, Senior QA/RA Manager USA, Voluntis;
- Ludivine Wolczik, Executive Director FACCNE;
- Jerome Windsor, Vice President, Median Technologies;
- Catherine Chaulet, Vice-President FACCNE;
- Francois Ducroux, President FACCNE;
- Herve Legrand, Vice President Sales & Marketing North America, EOS Imaging;
- Marie Landel, Chairwoman Marie Landel & Associates;
- Stephan Dietrich, VP of Neolane Solutions America at Adobe;
- Frederic Chereau, Board Member FACCNE;
- Chris Hote, CEO Digimind;
- Fabien Fieschi, Consul General of France in Boston.
The French-American Chamber of Commerce, New England Chapter (FACCNE) is a non-profit, independent, member-driven organization dedicated to fostering strong transatlantic business relationships between France and the United States.
FACCNE represents a network of more than 3,000 business contacts on both sides of the Atlantic. It has more than 250 French and American members, including 80+ corporations that represent a large range of industries such as biotechnology, consulting, high tech, IT, investment, legal services, and others. It is a member of UCCIFE (Network of the French Chambers of Commerce Abroad, www.uccife.org) and belongs to the FACC network (20 chapters in the United States). More info at www.faccne.org