France Alumni Launch Party in Boston
On Thursday November 10th 2016, the Consulate General of France in Boston co-organized a cocktail party with the French Cultural Center to celebrate the new France Alumni USA platform.
The party was a great success with tremendous participation. Five American guests of honor shared their experience of studying in France, reminding the public of the importance of studying foreign languages and traveling abroad. The French American Chamber of Commerce of New England was also present.
- 575.5 kb
- Consul General Valéry Freland greeting the audience.
- 287.2 kb
- From left to right: Dr. Joseph Aoun, President of Northeastern University, and Linda Mason, co-founder of Bright Horizons Family Solutions.
- 209.1 kb
- From left to right: Dr. Johannes Fruehauf, Founder and President of LabCentral, Molly Schneider, Managing Director MIT - Belgium, France, Switzerland Program, and Bryan Jacobs, the former private chef for Anheuser-Busch Family and current Research and Development Chef at Classic Restaurant Concepts.
- 642.1 kb
- Michaël Vallée, Higher Education Officer at the Consulate General of France in Boston, presented the France Alumni USA platform.
- 369 kb
- Valéry Freland and Michaël Vallée with the five guests of honor and Leilani Olson, Associate Director at Boston University Relations and Campus Outreach.
Join France Alumni USA and create your profile!
If you have studied in France, even a very long time ago, you can join France Alumni USA, the international platform and network of professionals who have completed part or all of their studies in France.
France Alumni USA will give you access to:
job and internship offers in both the US and France
special events organized throughout the US
a directory of alumni who studied in France
Visit France Alumni USA website: France Alumni USA