Internship Position at Consulate General of France in Boston
An internship position at the Office for Science & Technology of the Consulate General of France in Boston is now available for an American citizen full-time university student.
- Work on specific programs related to science, innovation and/or entrepreneurship (research, technology transfer, entrepreneurship programs; organization of events, etc.)
- External communication of the Office for Science & Technology (newsletter, website, social networks): work in English or translating from French into English
- Draft or proofread and edit English language documents
- Help on general administrative tasks, contact lists’ update, etc.
- Internships last from 2 to 6 months and may be full-time or part-time, depending on the obligations of the student.
- The applicant is interested in Science, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. The applicant should be able to read and communicate in French.
- Interns will not receive any financial compensation, but will work in a stimulating environment
Applicants must send a resume as well as a cover letter in French to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 15th, 2014.