Job Offer (Application open until June 15): Temporay Visa Employee [fr]
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
VISA EMPLOYEE OF THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF FRANCE IN BOSTON, MA
July 1-August 31, 2015
Scope of position: The Consulate General of France in Boston has a job opening for a temporary part-time position from July 1 to August 31, 2015 to reinforce its staff due to the high volume of seasonal visa applications.
Successful applicants must be willing and able to perform any of the roles outlined in the relevant duty statement. They must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The ideal applicants possess:
1. Good written and oral English language skills and fluency in French
2. Very good interpersonal skills and capacity to maintain client service standards
3. Ability to work well under pressure
4. Capacity to be a good team member and report to the visa officer
Visa Employee responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Rigorously applying French visa policies through the use of our intranet database and by inquiring with the visa officer
- Serving clients at counter as required
- Registering and processing visa applications
- Dealing professionally and respectfully with the public
- Compensation: $1,673 per month
- Part-time contract: from July 1 to August 31, 2015
- Working hours: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Monday-Friday
Applications will be considered until June 15, 2015.
All interested applicants should submit their resume and letter of interest in French or in English to email@example.com.
Please do not call to check the status of your application. A representative from the Consulate will contact you in the event that you are selected for an interview.