Job Vacancy at the Consulate: Part-Time Visa Employee From July 1 to Aug 31, 2016
Join French Diplomacy! Work with us from July 1 to Aug 31 as a part-time visa employee.
Visa Employee of the Consulate General of France in Boston, MA
PART-TIME - July 1-August 31, 2016
Scope of position: The Consulate General of France in Boston has a job opening for a temporary part-time position from July 1 to August 31, 2016 to reinforce its staff due to the high volume of seasonal visa applications.
Successful applicants must be willing and able to perform any of the roles outlined in the relevant duty statement. They must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The ideal applicants possess:
- Good written and oral English language skills and fluency in French
- Very good interpersonal skills and capacity to maintain client service standards
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Capacity to be a good team member and report to the visa officer
Visa Employee responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Rigorously applying French visa policies through the use of our intranet database and by inquiring with the visa officer
- Serving clients at counter as required
- Registering and processing visa applications
- Dealing professionally and respectfully with the public
- Compensation: $1,874 per month
- Part-time contract: from July 1st to August 31st, 2016
- Working hours: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Monday-Friday
Applications will be considered until May 15, 2016. All interested applicants should submit their resume and letter of interest in French or in English to email@example.com.
For more information about the Consulate General of France in Boston, please visit www.consulfrance-boston.org.
Please do not call to check the status of your application. A representative from the Consulate will contact you in the event that you are selected for an interview.